The premier respiratory conference for primary and community care health professionals
Embedded in day-to-day clinical practice, this year's PCRS-UK conference will explore how we respond to an ageing population with long term multi-morbidities at a time of huge changes in the healthcare workforce, budget constraints and new technologies, to support our patients with respiratory conditions optimise their physical, mental and spiritual health.
A holistic programme - designed by a multi-disciplinary team of primary and community care respiratory experts. Sessions include thought provoking, interactive and inspiring keynote plenary presentations, patient-centred, essential clinical updates; key service development and commissioning topics, real-world research presentations and practical workshops - Click HERE for programme details
- Network, learn from the experts, and understand the latest developments
- First class conference centre with easy access via road, train and air.
- Excellent value for money
Registration fees start at £199 for GPs and just £149 for nurses / allied health professionals who are PCRS-UK members. Non-members can can join online at the time of registration allowing you to take advantage of substantial conference registration savings.
For more programme information Click HERE
To view delegate rates Click HERE
For venue and location information Click HERE
For accommodation information Click HERE
For sponsor information Click HERE
For information on the conference organising committee Click HERE
Conference terms and conditions - Click HERE
Want to attend the PCRS-UK conference but struggling to afford it?
PCRS-UK offers early bird rate and special rates for nurses and other professionals allied to medicine as well as special rates for its members (see above table) to make the conference affordable to as many health professionals as possible:
If you are struggling to afford the delegate fee, have you tried approaching and asking:
- Your employer (eg practice, CCG, health board) to fund or contribute towards the fees as part of your professional development? If you are a respiratory lead you should be able to make a strong case for why it is important to attend the only independent respiratory conference designed specifically for primary care - particularly if you agree to share what you have learnt back with your practice / local network
- The local pharmaceutical company representatives in your area to help by sponsoring the cost of your attendance?
If you have exhausted these routes and you really cannot afford the full fee out of your own funds please contact PCRS-UK by clicking HERE and we will try to help you