PCRS-UK membership is the easy way to help ensure you are delivering high value patient-centred care and to support your own professional development.
Great reasons to join the PCRS-UK today
Access to a wealth of independent resources:
- Written by primary care experts, for primary care clinicians
- Providing you with easy to follow concise evidence based guidance that you can trust
- All in one place, giving you confidence that you are following best practice
The latest respiratory news, research and commentary:
- A quarterly hard copy members publication, Primary Care Respiratory Update.
- Electronic membership mailings and news alerts direct to your inbox.
Huge savings on PCRS-UK event registration
- Huge discounts on registration at the PCRS-UK national primary care conference
- Opportunity to attend PCRS-UK member only events, including leadership development workshops
Be part of a supportive, friendly, respiratory community of like-minded peers, passionate about improving respiratory care.
Great value, saves you time: it pays to join PCRS-UK particularly if you are a GP or nurse lead for respiratory care in your practice or a respiratory health professional working in the community.
Just £59 inclusive of VAT
Contact us HERE to find out about group rates if you are a Clinical Commissioning Group, Community Team or other group wishing to buy 10 or more memberships