PCRS-UK offers its members a supportive, friendly, respiratory community of like-minded peers from across a wide range of professional disciplines , who have shared interest in improving respiratory care in a primary or community care setting. This section of the website brings together the different ways in which you can get more involved with PCRS-UK through;
- our annual conference, respiratory leaders programme, an affiliated group or our early career researchers meeting
- Joining a committee or working party. Click HERE for more information
- Contributing to our influencing work and strengthening our voice as the primary and community care experts in respiratory medicine
- Sharing your experiences with us (contact us HERE) - and potentially contributing a letter or to a short article for Primary Care Respiratory Update
The strength of PCRS-UK is the collective enthusiasm, experience, expertise and commitment of its members. Benefit from the learning and knowledge of your peers by:
- Submitting a question to 'second opinion'
- Contacting your regional lead
- Contacting a member you have already heard of or know through the members directory
PCRS-UK is your Society, so make the most of it!