Content on this website is checked thoroughly by the Primary Care Respiratory Society UK (PCRS-UK) to ensure as far as possible that it is factually accurate and supported by research evidence. The Primary Care Respiratory Society UK provides referenced information as appropriate. Publications produced by Primary Care Respiratory Society UK are researched and written by qualified healthcare professionals. Publications supported by Primary Care Respiratory Society UK are produced by or in conjunction with other professional healthcare organisations. However, all information produced by the Primary Care Respiratory Society UK is intended to be of an advisory nature only. It is intended for general use and should not be regarded as applicable to a specific case. In particular please note:-
- The site is intended for use by medical professionals only and not for non-medically qualified members of the general public
- Nothing on this site is intended to provide personal medical advice or replace the advice of an individual’s physician
- Nothing on this site may be regarded as clinical guidance or diagnosis
- Items on this site may represent the views or findings of individual contributors and must not be regarded unless specifically identified as such as being the position of Primary Care Respiratory Society UK
- We cannot accept any responsibility for the contents of materials viewable from this site which are not provided or maintained by us. These materials may be provided by (but are not limited to) links, frames and portals, and will also include sponsored links viewable through the site's search facility.